Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Banner

This is my 1st "crafter" post. I am starting off this blog with a SUPER simple craft/tutorial. I didn't take pictures of the steps, but it's so ridiculously easy you won't need them. Even though it is a super simple craft, it is totally cute and usually a conversation piece. People think you bought these, and when you tell them you made it, they think it's amazing....if they only knew! ;) 

So here it is...an adorable "TRICK OR TREAT" banner. 

This was the easiest banner I've ever made. 

All I did was choose some Halloween scrapbook papers. I stuck with black, orange, and white because those were the theme colors for our party. I then chose a basic font, and cut them out on the Cricut using Sure Cuts A Lot. (I don't know what I would do without that machine...lifesaver for sure!) Then, I taped the letters to a simple 3/8" black grosgrain.

It was placed on our spooky...ish entry table. I was actually please with how it looked for it to be that simple, and it got many compliments that night.

These types of banners can be made for ANYTHING. I will post later on the banner I did for my son's 1st birthday. If you don't have a Cricut, all you have to do is trace your own letters onto scrapbook paper or print them out from your computer, and attach to whatever ribbon you like. 

So easy! 


I linked up to:



No comments:

Post a Comment