Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine "Heart-Gyle" Yarn Wreath


Yes, I made that word up. I tend to do that. 

When I decided to go with soft grays, pinks, and white for my Valentine's day decor, I knew I wanted to make a wreath for the door. So, I started looking, and found this one. I love it because I knew I could totally try to make one, and I love argyle! 


Mine didn't turn out quite like theirs...should've made the hearts bigger...oh well, right? I still love it, and I think it's perfect for me and my decor! 


I didn't think to do a tutorial, but if requested, I can try.

Linked up to:

19 comments:

  1. Super cute!! It totally looks like argyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this-love the idea and the grey and rose colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this! I am so sick of seeing the same 2 Valentines wreaths..this is so different and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I can't take the credit. I got inspiration from an Etsy shop. But, I love it, and made it for way less than what I would have paid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By far the cutest wreath I've ever seen! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! And I love the made up word :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just plain darling! I love the pink & gray, too!(planning to link to it on my FB page tonight)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I'm flattered! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I like yours way better then the etsy one! I hope you make a tutorial, I would like to try to make one!

    Erin
    agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! It's super simple. It's just a yarn wreath, and then I added the hearts with the criss cross yarn. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! So original and creative, not to mention, CUTE! Great job!

    Brandy
    Gluesticks
    www.brandyscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so adorable! :) loved stopping by to check out your cute. Rebecca {simple as that}

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous! I would love for you to link up to my Ten Buck Tuesday link parties.

    And I'm your newest follower :)

    www.youngnester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much, and I would be glad to!

    ReplyDelete